Lash lifts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmsG

Reaction score
Hi just looking for some advice from others. I’m looking at adding Lash Lifts to the services I offer but wondering what people think are the best courses out there to go on? I don’t mind a start up kit being involved but don’t want to be stuck with loads of products that could potentially go out of date if not used. Thank you all in advance.

Most lash lift products come in small either single use sachets or you may get 2 out of them plus the lash lift patch tests . As long as they are sealed well after opening they should be effective for one week.
I pierce mine with a pin and squeeze enough onto a spatula and seal the sachet with tape and wrap in cling film.
I would sooner use one sachet for two lifts and try and book them within a week , as I don't do that many.
There are many systems out there , but I trained with "gateway workshops" because of my insurance recommending them and we used eyeluvlashes and it's fine for me. I have only recently started doing them so I can't say if i will swap brands at a later stage.
Put a search in for lash lift and there will be tons of info from other geeks for you. You will be spoilt for choice.
Good luck

Most lash lift products come in small either single use sachets or you may get 2 out of them plus the lash lift patch tests . As long as they are sealed well after opening they should be effective for one week.
I pierce mine with a pin and squeeze enough onto a spatula and seal the sachet with tape and wrap in cling film.
I would sooner use one sachet for two lifts and try and book them within a week , as I don't do that many.
There are many systems out there , but I trained with "gateway workshops" because of my insurance recommending them and we used eyeluvlashes and it's fine for me. I have only recently started doing them so I can't say if i will swap brands at a later stage.
Put a search in for lash lift and there will be tons of info from other geeks for you. You will be spoilt for choice.
Good luck
Thank you,

Personally, I always recommend training with the originals.
I trained with LVL and it was the best decision I ever made. It was such a great course, and i had used other brands in the past. Nouveau is all about protecting the condition of the natural lash whilst making them look great. (May I add; the treatment time is also quicker in comparison to other lash lifts).
x

I’ve had LVL and other brands and the results were identical but the LVL brand costs way more, which I personally couldn’t justify to clients, knowing the results were the same.
I did a cours with Salon Services which was brilliant. I use products from lashbase now, main reason I want to get my supplies from one place and salon services don’t make a small shield. The results are amazing.
It’s hands down one of the best treatments I’ve ever done or had done and is popular all year round x

I really like the results form the airlift shields, ellebana is also really good

Latest posts

Back