Lash Perfect express lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

toodamglam

Reaction score
Have been looking into doing this course, I'm already lash perfect trained and just wondered if anyone else has done this course yet and what it's like? X

toodamglam

Reaction score

Holliex

Reaction score
Have been looking into doing this course, I'm already lash perfect trained and just wondered if anyone else has done this course yet and what it's like? X
Sorry I haven't got the answer to your question but I hope you don't mind me asking if the lash perfect training was any good? I'm looking into doing this my self - the semi permanent ones. The website says if you but the kit you get a days training free, is that right? X

toodamglam

Reaction score
Hiya yes you do get the training included with kit but the kit doesn't contain lots of different lashes so you would need to buy more after. I found the training really good and the customer service is good too, I don't think you can go far wrong with one of the big companies
Hth xx

Holliex

Reaction score
Hiya yes you do get the training included with kit but the kit doesn't contain lots of different lashes so you would need to buy more after. I found the training really good and the customer service is good too, I don't think you can go far wrong with one of the big companies
Hth xx
Ok thank you. We're they expensive? X

Katie88

Reaction score
Doing the lash perfect xpress training in London on July 4th super excited!! I will let you know how the training goes. :)

toodamglam

Reaction score
Me too!! Just thought I would go for it anyway, mine is in the afternoon x

Katie88

Reaction score
Should see you there then :) x

Latest posts