Lash Perfect express lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toodamglam

Reaction score
Have been looking into doing this course, I'm already lash perfect trained and just wondered if anyone else has done this course yet and what it's like? X

Have been looking into doing this course, I'm already lash perfect trained and just wondered if anyone else has done this course yet and what it's like? X

Sorry I haven't got the answer to your question but I hope you don't mind me asking if the lash perfect training was any good? I'm looking into doing this my self - the semi permanent ones. The website says if you but the kit you get a days training free, is that right? X

Hiya yes you do get the training included with kit but the kit doesn't contain lots of different lashes so you would need to buy more after. I found the training really good and the customer service is good too, I don't think you can go far wrong with one of the big companies
Hth xx

Hiya yes you do get the training included with kit but the kit doesn't contain lots of different lashes so you would need to buy more after. I found the training really good and the customer service is good too, I don't think you can go far wrong with one of the big companies
Hth xx

Ok thank you. We're they expensive? X

Doing the lash perfect xpress training in London on July 4th super excited!! I will let you know how the training goes. :)

Me too!! Just thought I would go for it anyway, mine is in the afternoon x

Should see you there then :) x

Latest posts

Back