Lash Perfect Glue - expiry date

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orangesauce1

Reaction score
Just want an opinion on how long Lash Perfects glue lasts. I trained in Lash Perfect Lash Express so use the no odour adhesive. During training I was advised that the Glue has to be thrown away after 3 months. I have a home salon and have busy periods for lashes then can have none for ages so really do not get through a lot of glue.

I spoke to a friend also trained with me and she said that she has used the glue for for the last 6 months without an issue and thinks its a ploy to get you to order more glue when you don't need to.

So obviously now not sure what to do, I am one to do as I am told so it goes against every thing in me to not throw it away so thought I would see what others think and do in this situation.

I appreciate that for some of you who do these day in day out you would never have this dilemma ...

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Orangesauce

Ive been using Lash Perfect for years, you can store 3months unclosed and 3 months once opened which would make up your total of 6months.

The bond in the glue will still work after this but its better to have a fresh adhesive to avoid customers coming back and complaining theyve all fallen off :green: hope this helps x x

Great thank you for taking the time to reply, I do hate wastage maybe I should do a silly price promotion bear the end of the glues shelf life might get a little more used then x

I've am trained and used Lash Perfect for years. I use the Ultimate II adhesive as mostly do Indivivual Lash Extensions and I find that when it gets close to its expiry date that my lashes may not last so long on a client but if you are only using your adhesive on express sets which need to be removed after 2 weeks anyway you may be ok to continue to use it.

H xx

My LP Ultimate bond I lasts about 2 months once opened.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back