Lash Perfect Russian layering eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph30

Reaction score
Hi has any one been on the lash perfect Russian layering course? Did you think it was worth adding this service as I'm already trained in individual lashes, any advice would be great, thank you x

Hi has any one been on the lash perfect Russian layering course? Did you think it was worth adding this service as I'm already trained in individual lashes, any advice would be great, thank you x

Russian volume technique is amazing once mastered. It is a completely different technique to classic extensions and looks stunning.

Iv not heard of Russian layering. Generally when looking to learn Russian volume or just Volume, you are looking at a Trainjng provider that will teach you the multi pick up technique or a technique that requires you to make a fan and apply that fan to one isolated natural lash. Russian volume is NOT stacking, layering or piggy backing singie extensions.

More info can be found on my website Blinkin Gorgeous | Russian Volume and Eyelash Extension Training Essex.

Lash perfect may well be calling it something else ie layering, but check they are not layering individual lashes rather than creating a fan xx

Russian volume lashing is quickly becoming the most requested lashes. Ive not heard of layering before but if you have a look on the forum using search there's loads of threads on this technique. Also there's some info on the Flirties website www.flirties.co.uk
If you have any questions though feel free to ask xx

It's called layering as you learn the Tahitian layering technique as well as the Russian volume, I am interested in the course but I've wiped out my funds with training courses at the minute xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm doing this course in March :) I keep seeing loads of amazing volume lashes and I wanna be able to do them!!

Let us know how you get on tashytootoo and good luck xx

Does anyone train in this without wanting a conversion fee on top? My girls have been doing lashes years, with cautious products, and I really don't feel they need to do conversion training to a different product line before doing the layering.

Does anyone train in this without wanting a conversion fee on top? My girls have been doing lashes years, with cautious products, and I really don't feel they need to do conversion training to a different product line before doing the layering.

I would say the majority of Training providers do not require you to do a conversion course for Russian Volume, Ruvol, Volume.

Double check any training provider that calls volume "layering", I do understand that Lash Perfect do teach correct volume so I'm not talking about them, but, layering sounds like you are placing one ext at a time to make your fan so I would double check whoever you choose teaches correct volume multi pick up technique. Xx

Hi there I'm on this course at the end if March with lash perfect and can't wait so much interest in these lashes I've been doing lashes now for over 8 years and it's nice to offer something more to customers who want a fuller look. From what I've been told we will do 2 different types of lash training one the Tahitian layering and the Russian layering the lashes are thinner in comparison with the lash perfect lashes. Will let you all know how it goes xx

How much was the Russian layering course with lash perfect? I've only been lashing just over a year. I do quite a few treatments per week, but not sure if it would be too soon to learn more?? What about the master class? Xx

How much was the Russian layering course with lash perfect? I've only been lashing just over a year. I do quite a few treatments per week, but not sure if it would be too soon to learn more?? What about the master class? Xx
H mega lashes the lash perfect course was brilliant it's a totally different technique used so before you go on the course be confident in doing lashes. If your clients love the classic look but want a little more umph then this course is for you. You will learn Tahitian feathering and the Russian layering techniques then 5 case studies of each before you get your certificate. At the moment it Is taking me up to 3 hours to apply the Russian layering lashes and that's with someone who has a lot of lashes so can't wait to get the technique perfect so I'm not going cross eyed but the end result is gorgeous and we'll worth the money if you have the clientele. Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back