Lash Perfect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea Raynai

GlowbyAndrea
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Just wondered if anyone else was in the same boat as me in regards to some lash perfect training. I am yet to contact them regarding the problems I am facings, and am sure they will be supportive, however. I have done quite a few case studies on friends and clients, who have all seem to have had the same results. The lashes do not last anywhere near 3 weeks, and look sparse, and odd after only a few days, lots fall out, and you have to buy their products such as eye make up remover, mascara and eye makeup pads to maintain them. I am applying each lash as instructed on the training, and the initial application looks amazing however the up keep seems unrealistic. Does anyone else have the same problem? Would be great to hear from you. Thanks x

Hi Andrea,
I would call them and see what they recommend. Maybe you need an extra training day with them.
I recommend infils every 2 weeks and there should be at least 50% of lashes left on.

Make sure your using a quick, strong glue. Sometimes when training the trainers start you off with a slower glue - but they aren't as strong.
I always start my students on a fast glue straight away :)

What glue would u recommend for lasting a good 2-3 weeks?

Latest posts

Back