Lash perming - how much do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pazzy

Reaction score
I am going to do eyelah perming again and as I havent really pushed it for some time - Im lost on what to charge (think I used to charge about £15 but dont know if thats too cheap)

I know it will vary in each area but a rough guide would be great. thanks.

I charge £20.00 and includes a tint.

I think £15 is too cheap, think about how long it takes you to do the treatment (45mins-1hr) and the products are not cheap either.

I wouldn't personally charge less than £20, i have seen salons in my area charge over £30

I charge £20, this is a skilled job that takes a long time plus the materials are very expensive too.

I charge £30 :)

Hi
I Charge £25.00
Jenx

I charge £15 lash tinting is an extra £3 ontop. You have to look at what everyone else around you is charging. xxx

I charge £15 but Ive been thinking of putting my prices up to £20.:confused:

I think £20-£25 was what I thought. So thanks for your help everyone.

i charge £28... £32 with tint (£8 is what i charge for tinting) this is a level price for my area though :) HTH's xx

I charge £25 and doesnt include a tint.

Dont find it is very popular though. Only one of my competitors does it too and charges the same price.

Have heard quite a few geeks say that they tint at the same time but we were taught at college to leave a week after perming then tint.

Would like to find out more about doing it combined though.

I always used to tint the lashes the day after the perm. But if it can be successfully done when the neutraliser is removed then its worth a try.

I always used to tint the lashes the day after the perm. But if it can be successfully done when the neutraliser is removed then its worth a try.

Is this done then before the rod is removed?

I read on another post somewhere that the tint can be done witht the rods still in place but its something I have yet to try! I will give it a go on a friend incase it doesnt work.

you apply perming soloution as normal and for normal time .. then you apply neutriliser but only for 5 mins ... you remove excess then apply the tint for the required time whilat rollers are still in place ... :) remove as normal ..xxx

you apply perming soloution as normal and for normal time .. then you apply neutriliser but only for 5 mins ... you remove excess then apply the tint for the required time whilat rollers are still in place ... :) remove as normal ..xxx

So is the tint similar chemically to the neutraliser then if you leave that on for half the normal time? Why is that?

Latest posts

Back