Lash retention, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimsBakes

Reaction score
Im hoping lash techs can give me a few tips on my retention. Ive hit a bad patch with lashes recently and its really getting me down. Before christmas my sets were lasting 2+ weeks. At the moment my clients are lucky to get a week out of them. Ive tried different advesives, trying different humidity between 50-60% (manufacturer recommends between 40-70% for my particular adhesive). My temp ranges from 22-24°c. Ive tried different ways to prep with lash cleansers, saline, primers. I switched to glue ring to speed up application. I make sure post care instructions are followed. I really don't know what more I can try and im quickly running out of ideas. The only other thing i have done differently is change my lash room opting to do it in a smaller room rather than a very large, open plan room so i can regulate temp and humidity better. Surely that would affect retention though? Any advice/ ideas greatly appreciated TIA

Have you checked aftercare with the clients and whether they suffer from hayfever? This is causing issues with a few clients at the moment so it might not be anything you are doing?
The room you have, is it a separate entity or are you connected to a hair dresser for example?
its great that you got a hygrometer to read the conditions, is that placed on your beauty trolley or where is it positioned?
(just a few questions to get started) x

Latest posts

Back