Lash Revolution opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
I just wanted to know if those of you who use lash revolutions eyelash adhesive have any problems ordering it or getting in touch with them?

I have already asked for a sample through salon geek messages and they said they would send me one out. When that failed, I then contacted them through their facebook page and they said they would send me a sample out. I have now been waiting for just over 3 weeks for this sample and have contacted them a further 3 times with no response.

I really had high hopes for this adhesive but I dont want to start a relationship with an unreliable company if I cant get a hold of them to order it. Its not going to look very good trying to explain to clients why they cant have their infills done. I might have to go with my plan b which was flirties.

Hi, I wouldn't worry I think it depends on your location. I waited 3 wks for my sample loved it then ordered a bottle online. TBH Jenx is usually on here but haven't heard from her in a while. Maybe if you call them:)) xx

Hope you don't mind me butting in but I know jenx has been away with business this week so that's why she hasn't seen this thread. I have dealt with her in the past and she has always been top notch on customer service. Sure she will sort uou out ASAP x

I have to agree....I've never had a prob with Lash Revolution...and customer service is excellent....there must be a valid reason why you have not heard..I would highly recommend them (and I'm based in Southern Ireland) top notch company with super fast delivery xxx

Have they actually sent you the sample out? Or just not getting back to you. Post has been pretty bad recently where i am, so that could be the reason its taking so long. Or like the others have said, there could be another valid reason. However i havent dealt with Lash Revolution before. I do love my flirties adhesive though. When i ordered my kit from beautytrix i got it next day :)

I just wanted to know if those of you who use lash revolutions eyelash adhesive have any problems ordering it or getting in touch with them?

I have already asked for a sample through salon geek messages and they said they would send me one out. When that failed, I then contacted them through their facebook page and they said they would send me a sample out. I have now been waiting for just over 3 weeks for this sample and have contacted them a further 3 times with no response.

I really had high hopes for this adhesive but I dont want to start a relationship with an unreliable company if I cant get a hold of them to order it. Its not going to look very good trying to explain to clients why they cant have their infills done. I might have to go with my plan b which was flirties.
Hi kizzycat, if you could pm me your details I'll resend your sample tomorrow (sorry i'm not sure who you are outwith salon geek)
I can assure you though that all orders are dispatched same or next day of order xxx

Another vote for lash rev, believe me it'll be worth that wait!!!

Love Lash Revolution glue. Always had fantastic service. Hope you get your sample soon you'll love it.

Annie x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

I asked for a sample on the same original thread I think and I haven't received anything either : (
X

I asked for a sample on the same original thread I think and I haven't received anything either : (
X

If anyone would like a sample it's not a problem, but it really is best to email me on [email protected]
I'm not really on here very often now so find it harder to keep upto date :(
Angelcake if you could email me your details please I'll get a sample out to you ASAP.
It could be that I sent it and it got damaged as they are sent via royal mail xxx
Thanks everyone xxx

If anyone would like a sample it's not a problem, but it really is best to email me on [email protected]
I'm not really on here very often now so find it harder to keep upto date :(
Angelcake if you could email me your details please I'll get a sample out to you ASAP.
It could be that I sent it and it got damaged as they are sent via royal mail xxx
Thanks everyone xxx

I've just emailed you.
Thanks x

this product is great, just buy it! the lashes do last a lot longer compared with others and its odour free! xoxo

Love the sample Jenx I tried to send a DM but apparently you've exceeded your limit!
Consistency is thin and the drying time is much quicker than my current, I WILL be ordering as soon as my current one runs out.
Thank you x

thanks Jen I got your email and the sample. cant wait to use it

Latest posts

Back