Lash Revolution pro glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoenicho

Reaction score
Has anyone used this glue before if so is it high in fumes?

I havent used it yet but from when i have had eyelashes put on myself (not lash rev pro glue) fumes have really affected me and i dont want that to happen to my clients.

Many Thanks x

Ive started using it, its a good glue but yeah its quite fumey I get dry throat with it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive started using it, its a good glue but yeah its quite fumey I get dry throat with it x

Thank you.
Does it affect you or your client ? as when i used to have lashes put on myself my throat and nose used to get so itchy and burn

I think most of the fast setting glues are similar in this respect. I have found it better than my previous adhesive though and it has never caused me any problems with clients, unless they ignore me when i tell them to lay still with their eyes shut for a few more minutes after i've finished and opened their eyes immediately :twisted:

I use this glue and have found it the least fumey out of all the fast setting glues.

I love it

Definitely the least fumey of the fast setting glues iv used. You can always get a sample to try it out :)

I've had it used on myself and my eyes were streaming all through the treatment and that was without opening my eyes :(

I use it and havent experienced any problems at all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had it used on myself and my eyes were streaming all through the treatment and that was without opening my eyes :(

Cazjp69 we all know you're a flirties trainer and therefore think flirties is the best, just as I think lash rev pro + is the best. Iv used flirties and have had clients with streaming eyes but I don't go on every thread to do with their glue and knock it!!

I have used flirties and lash revolution pro + glue and can I say flirties is much more fumey. No one has ever complained about pro + glue patch tests have always been fine but had some clients with an allergy to flirties hth xx

I use Lash rev pro + too, it's the least fumey glue I've ever used. I love it :)

My clients are all fine with it, but if they keep talking to me yes they do get stingy eyes, however I just remimd them to keep eyes closed and say that talkin us movung the fave as well so I prefer uf clients di t talk through lashes lol x

Lash Rev Pro + is the third glue I've used and definitely the best, I don't get any fumes from it :)

Stupid fone sent before could fix words lol!! But def recommend glue x

Where can I get a sample from pretty please? X

Last edited:
Hi if you follow this link then samples can be ordered from there.

Samples

Thanks x

Cazjp69 we all know you're a flirties trainer and therefore think flirties is the best, just as I think lash rev pro + is the best. Iv used flirties and have had clients with streaming eyes but I don't go on every thread to do with their glue and knock it!!
To be fair to cazjp69 she didn't mention Flirties in her post. It was me that applied her lashes with lash rev pro+ and her eyes did react quite badly. I have always used flirties expert glue and was trying the lash rev pro+ as I had had a few issues with lids snapping off. I didn't find the lash rev pro+ performed as well as flirties and it did make my clients eyes sting whereas I never had problems with flirties. So I am now firmly a flirties girl :)

Lash rev glue is amazing and I have had no problems. The customer service from jen is brilliant. I did not train with them yet she has still answered questions for me and got a glue to me the next day when I was desperate. X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I second that the customer service is amazing from lash revolution and the adhesive is great too

Latest posts

Back