Lash Revolution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopkica

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been covered a thousand times, but i cant findany threads about it now.

Ive just bought some lash revolution Pro + glue and am going to try it out on Monday on a new client.

Has anyone had any bad experiences in the past with this glue and is it as good as Flirties and Eyelash Emporium??

Thanks all

xx

I am currently using Lash Rev Pro+ and I love it.

I have previoiusly used both Eyelash Emporium and Flirties and, although they are both good glues, I think the Pro+ is even better.

Just be sure to put enough on your lash. It is quite a thin consistency and is very fast drying so if you don't put enough on, or take too long to place the lash it can start to dry before you are ready. I got used to it very quickly and it really helped speed me up.

They are also doing free samples at the moment that can be ordered via the website.

Brilliant, thank you! Ill give it a whirl xxx

Agree with elliebee. I use and love lash rev. It is nice and thin so as she says use a little more. I find this a plus though as it doesnt start to go gloopy as you're using it. :hug:

Best glue I have used so far, returns are great.

Best glue ever, agree with making sure you have picked enough up on the lash. I love the bottle too, no broken lids, first eyelash glue that I have been able to use every last drop of glue.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

they have an excellent reputation and am sure you will love it.

Hi sorry to jump on your thread but how do you go about getting a sample of glue from Lash Revolution as i cannot find it on their site.

Many Thanks

Hiya, I have ordered the samples and love them. Now looking to buy some pro + glue but i can't see anywhere what the size of the bottle is. Can anybody help please? Xxx

Latest posts

Back