Lash supplier questions..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
I do express lashes and they are really popular with my clients, a girl the same area is asking me what suppliers, glue etc I use and asking me for tips... Do I tell her? Would it be rude not to tell her?! :(

Help x

Personally I wouldnt!!! Reason being is that I have done this before and have been stabbed in the back!! I know we shouldnt judge everyone the same but as my nan always said 'there is no sentiment in business.' Look after yourself hun! x

Personally I wouldnt!!! Reason being is that I have done this before and have been stabbed in the back!! I know we shouldnt judge everyone the same but as my nan always said 'there is no sentiment in business.' Look after yourself hun! x

Exactly what I thought!
I fobbed her off with a politician's answer...

q: What glue do you use, is it black and where can I get it?

A: yes, I use black glue because me and my clients appreciate the thickening effect it gives too the lashes and enhances eye shape x

Got away with it lol xxx

No, definitely No, you have done all the foot work, why would you give potential competition that information???

Latest posts

Back