Lash timing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailspink_0

Reaction score
Hi all,
So I've completed my lash certificate. It takes me about 2 hours to do a full set of lashes. I haven't done any paying clients yet.
One of my nail clients goes to a lady and she takes 45 minutes to do a set, another client goes to another lady who does it in 30 minutes.
When I told them how long I take they couldn't believe it. How the on earth does somebody do a full set in this time? This is why I haven't
any lash clients.
Thanks
Liz
xxx

Hi liz

If you are new to this treatment your times are going to be longer than experience techs, however a full set in 30-45. Mins is ludicrous. An infill maybe but nooo way a fullset. When you first start out it’s on average 1nhalf to 2 hours for a fulllset, this time will be dependent on the clients lashes. Plenty of practice will definitely help you speed up also using fast adhesive( when your ready) as this reduces the time holding isolation.

Your new and I always say to our students, building the foundations of your skill is the most important , so take your time to do this. I see a lot of technicians run before they can walk which leads to an unsuccessful business and a bad reputation. Grow steadily and be the best.

Xx

Thank you for your reply. I think i just need to stop worrying about timing and practice.

Latest posts

Back