Lash tint after lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Lash Attic

Reaction score
Hey all

I’m new to Lash Lift. We were taught to tint on the shield however I’m getting some transfer of tint to the lash line. Is there anything I can cleanse this with without ruining the lash lift or is there a better way of tinting on/off the rod/shield that won’t stain the lid. I have Apraise stain remover but wasn’t sure if I could use this on a cotton bud after the lift process.

Kate xx

What lash lifting system are you using? I use eyelash emporium and there’s a nourishing oil used as the last step - to remove lashes from the shield and I use some on a cotton bud to remove any tint that’s left on the skin. Xx

Thank you. I do have a nourishing oil with our kit I’ll give it a go. Xx

It’s just to enhance the lift, so dont go overboard with product. It shouldn’t be runny and get under the shields. I mix mine after the fix lotion is applied so it’s mixed well and thicker by the time I use it. It should be a consistency to sit where you put it, otherwise you are using too much liquid or not mixing enough. I only use one or two dots of tint, you barely need any. There’s no need for it to be on the lash line making a mess, as that will just be uncomfortable and can sting. Start at tips of lashes and wipe it upwards towards you only, slowly getting lower towards the lash line and stop when it’s fairly close.

When removing it, use a cotton bud to wipe the shield upwards (I wipe it into a cotton pad and keep doing til mostly off), then use conditioner under shield with another clean one and on top of shield. Give it a tic and then wipe to remove upwards, taking shield off at the same time.

It’s just to enhance the lift, so dont go overboard with product. It shouldn’t be runny and get under the shields. I mix mine after the fix lotion is applied so it’s mixed well and thicker by the time I use it. It should be a consistency to sit where you put it, otherwise you are using too much liquid or not mixing enough. I only use one or two dots of tint, you barely need any. There’s no need for it to be on the lash line making a mess, as that will just be uncomfortable and can sting. Start at tips of lashes and wipe it upwards towards you only, slowly getting lower towards the lash line and stop when it’s fairly close.

When removing it, use a cotton bud to wipe the shield upwards (I wipe it into a cotton pad and keep doing til mostly off), then use conditioner under shield with another clean one and on top of shield. Give it a tic and then wipe to remove upwards, taking shield off at the same time.

Thank you. This is really helpful.

I was taught not to tint the full lash. Just approx the 2 thirds from tip towards (but not up to) the lid. And yes, as above, keep the mixture like a paste rather than too runny. It can seem like you’ve not used enough activator at first when mixing as it takes a good few stirs to soften up properly so don’t be tempted to add too much to begin with. x

I take lashes of shield then tint top and bottom and go right to lash line, I get alot of comments on how good my tinting is as I cover the whole lash

I take lashes of shield then tint top and bottom and go right to lash line, I get alot of comments on how good my tinting is as I cover the whole lash
I like the idea and tinting both upper & lower. Can I ask how you remove the tint without wetting the eyelashes? I’ve been told you can’t get the lashes wet when removing the tint

Oh no I get them wet, well only a little on a cotton pad, doesn't affect lift at all

Latest posts

Back