Lash tint and lift prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooks

Reaction score
HI Geeks

I have searched and found a wealth of info but am looking for some help with pricing on a lash perm/lift and tint.

I charge 12.00 for a tint and have been looking around my local arae at prices for perms or lifts but only one place offers them.

I am using Salon systems so not LVL or anything and their price is 35 pounds without tint.

Does this seem like a normal price to you? One other place a few miles away offers perming at 10.00!!

I know it varies from place to place but what do you charge and do you include tint?

Please help a fellow geek out, I have covered mu costings Im justa bit lost on the "average" price.

I charge 25.00 for salon systems lift and tint x

I charge £25 for lash lift. £32 for lift and tint

£10? It takes me almost an hour to do a lash lift as each stage requires 15 mins processing.

Who would work for £10 per hour less product costs, less overheads. That's just crazy!

I use LVL and I charge £50 for a lift and tint.

I use either I Appeal or Salon System and charge £30 for a lashlift with a tint.

I charge £25 for lift alone and £30 for lift and tint.

I also use LVL and charge £55 for a tint and lift.x

Thankyou Geeks,

Keep them coming.

Do the majority of you automatically include a tint with your Lift?

I charge £25 for lash lift. £32 for lift and tint

£10? It takes me almost an hour to do a lash lift as each stage requires 15 mins processing.

Who would work for £10 per hour less product costs, less overheads. That's just crazy!

Exactly! Madness.

Can I ask what you charge for a tint on its own?

Thanks Elliebee

I charge £7.50 for a tint on its own so a bit less as part of lift and tint.

Thanks all, looked a bit more into it in my area and I have 3 prices all tint and lift, not LVL, at £43, £45 and £47.

I was going to set my price around the £35 mark but now think people might think Im using cheap products?

Thankyou All, keep the prices coming.

I charge £40 for lvl lashes. X

Thanks HollyGold

Does your LVL automatically include Colour Boost?

Thanks HollyGold

Does your LVL automatically include Colour Boost?

Yes it does.

I also do hd brows and do a package for £60 for lvl lashes and hd brows.

Thankyou Holly :)

Any other Geeks out there, preferably not LVL ( as much as Id love to get them in!)

Just wanted to bump this slightly.

I did this treatment including tint yesterday with Salon systems and tit was fantastic.

Obviously prices are different everywhere but they prices around me seemt o be higher than average.

On here its seems the price for Ss Lift and tint is avereaging around £25.

Around me its £43.

Would you compete with local prices?

I was going to go with £35 but dont want to sound cheap in comparison. I also dont want to price myself out of the market, was thinking £40.00 but dont know if this is too expensive for a lash lift and tint?

I would go with what fits your area. Personally I wouldn't pay £40.00 for it, but like I say, my prices are mid to high end for my area. Each area is different, if I were you I would charge £40.00, but do an introductory offer of £35.00, and heavily promote it to encourage clients to try it xx

Thanks all, looked a bit more into it in my area and I have 3 prices all tint and lift, not LVL, at £43, £45 and £47.

I was going to set my price around the £35 mark but now think people might think Im using cheap products?
Where abouts are you ? Average price around Cambridge £48 I would rather do it for around £35 too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back