Lash tint colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicktay

Reaction score
Hi I've just trained in lash lift and tint. With the kit I was given the tint colour is blue black. Do you find clients prefer this or is black better?
Thanks x

I find blue/black is darker than black

I've just trained too and we were told it's the darkest black.

Definitely blue/black is darker, in fact I find "black" looks more like very dark brown in the brand I use (refectocil) x

Definitely blue/black is darker, in fact I find "black" looks more like very dark brown in the brand I use (refectocil) x
Blossom I didn't get round to messaging you as I was going to ask if you this popular but I got lots of online bookings!

Blossom I didn't get round to messaging you as I was going to ask if you this popular but I got lots of online bookings!
It's so popular isn't it! Most of my nail clients have now had a lash lift plus recommendations, I love doing it

It's so popular isn't it! Most of my nail clients have now had a lash lift plus recommendations, I love doing it
I feel a bit lost while I'm waiting for the solutions to work. What do you do while you wait?

I feel a bit lost while I'm waiting for the solutions to work. What do you do while you wait?
I know what you mean! Apart from filling in my part of the consultation form, I send out my text reminders for the next day. I offer a half price brow tint with a lift so if they go for that, I do their brows while the pink is on. I've also been known to create before & afters of other lifts on my app ready for my page, and even add things to my page for publishing (but schedule for later ;) )
If they chatter then I do less tbh x

I offer add ons to the Lash lift that can be carried out in the processing times. So foot massage,scalp massage, hand/arm massage. Or shape and paint on fingers/toes. I charge at a reduced rate. It increases your income and the client finds the treatment more relaxing too.

I offer the same a head massage or some Reflexology or hand and arm massage or could a nail file and polish. Blue black has much more definition - think of the difference between a black bird or a raven or jackdaw. The latter have much more darkness and depth.

I put together a summer offer of nail enhancements, lash lift and gel toes and it's been so popular.
Thanks for the advice x

Latest posts

Back