Lash training Dorset

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyloutay

Reaction score
Hiya, I have searched for 2 evenings on here and have googled but am getting confused and not really finding what I want.

I want to train in Lash extentions, so far I have worked out that Flirties is a good brand and I would also like to learn tinting as I assume some clients will need a tint first ( I certainly would).

I rent a room for nails in a salon and the ladies I rent from are keen to teach me so I only need a basic course as they will be there to guide me further. I don't seem able to find a local training company though?

Who/what company is best to contact or are any of you reading this trainers based in Dorset??

Any advice will be very much appreciated xXx

If you have a look on the WOW factor website at meet the team it will tell you all the trainers for flirties. Click on the one nearest yourself and it will give you contact details.

there isnt anyone anywhere near me, I already did that :-(

there isnt anyone anywhere near me, I already did that :-(
Hi ya im from Bournemouth i did my training at Creative Academy plus they have a website, they are really good, once you've trained you can use any products i've also switched to flirties, but i also know my friend did her training where i did mine she brought her own kit she only had to pay for the training, you could always buy Flirties kit and train there. Hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back