Lash training - Eyelash Emporium v Lash Perfect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlowCornwall

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just want to see if any one can offer me any advice? I have narrowed it down to lash perfect or eyelash emporium for training but I'd like to know which is best? Does anyone have any experiences they can share and which one has the best kit/products? Lash Perfect has the nearest course to me down here in Cornwall (still 2 hours away in Exeter!), but if eyelash emporium is better I don't mind travelling! Thanks for your advice.

Please can someone help? I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right!

Hiya!! Not sure how much I can help as I'm totally new to the world of lashes. I had my training at Eyelash Emporium on Monday and thoroughly enjoyed it. My tutor was Donna, really lovely girl and she obviously knows her stuff!!! It was a long day, we covered tonnes of theory but were also given lots of time doing the practical side (which is not as easy as it looks!!) I have the small kit I think but it has everything you need to start and the supplies aren't that expensive (I will stock up once I know what I'm doing.) I can really recommend them, I'm so happy I chose them to train with. They didn't push any of the extras on us or mention retailing which I liked as I've bought into other beauty brands before and all they do is push the retail kits onto you etc!! The training day was exactly that, brilliant in-depth training!! All very nice people and are clearly experts at what they do. Big thumbs up for Eyelash Emporium.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do!! x

Latest posts

Back