Lash training - Farnham/Guildford

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire-MarieBeauty

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here, sorry if this has been posted many times before.

I would like to train in Lash Lifting and Semi Permanent Extensions, I am also looking to update my Brow training having not done so for a while.

Can anyone recommend any training facilities in these area's or close by?

I have looked on here the best I could but so far I am at a loss as there are so many companies that seem to offer this.

Many Thanks for any help in advance.

CMB

I can't recommend anywhere, but I have been looking at similar training, Flirties have training centres all over, check their website and Facebook page, see if there is something close to you. I was offered Mybrow training in Southampton thru an Ellisons rep a while ago, I didn't do it, but you could ask them if they do lash training down there too?

Flirties have trainers throughout the uk and set worth looking at, they have a 10% off this weekend with code EASTER10 x

Southern school of beauty in waterlooville

Thank you so much for all your help! I have also looked at Lash and Thread in Chichester they seem really reasonable and good reviews.

Thank you so much for all your help! I have also looked at Lash and Thread in Chichester they seem really reasonable and good reviews.
hi there, did you go with lash and thread? ive been looking at them :)

Latest posts

Back