Lashes fell out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi

One of my first clients had her lashes done on Saturday morning (classics) and has messaged today to say she's lost lots of them. I have seen a picture and shes lost maybe 30-40% on one eye, and maybe 15-20% on the other. Both mainly in the inner corner. I've not had anyone else say this has happened. She said she followed the aftercare instructions.

Any idea why this might have happened or how to rectify?

Did you clean and prime the lashes beforehand? What was the humidity like when you did them?

Did you clean and prime the lashes beforehand? What was the humidity like when you did them?
Yes cleaned and primed lashes. Not sure on humidity? Relatively chilly in the ladies house, it was early morning x

Maybe she had a sneaky shower? If this has never happened to you before then it’s likely to be something she did.

Maybe she had a sneaky shower? If this has never happened to you before then it’s likely to be something she did.
I've agreed to go and fix them but so frustrating if it's something she's done and not been honest :(

Latest posts

Back