Lashes help, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albarn

Reaction score
hi i'm having trouble with my lashes staying on, they last for about 2 hrs and then they start falling off! i'm using the flare lashes with the knots on the end and the semi permanent white glue, thanks

Hi Hun

This sometimes happens with one or two once I've left the client.
It's usually down to not having nestled it in the natural lashes well enough so its stuck in properly. Or try a little more glue.

Hth x

any one else please??

hi i'm having trouble with my lashes staying on, they last for about 2 hrs and then they start falling off! i'm using the flare lashes with the knots on the end and the semi permanent white glue, thanks

The semi permanent glue is not designed for use with the flare/cluster lashes Hun, as they are designed for only short term wear. Because if the client wore them long term (like you do semi perms), due to the weight of cluster lashes, this could ruin their own lashes. I would advise getting some decent glue (like used for strip lashes) and just making sure the lashes are stuck well. Hths :D x

When I put cluster lashes on I get about 7-10 days. My best friend can't keep them on some people aren't suitable tbh. Salon systems eyelash glue is the one I use x

sorry i gave wrong info their the individual lashes with the knot lol x is it the same with the glue x thanks

Yes I use the clear glue never use semi perm lash glue. A girl did my mum lashes before I started all my beauty training but cluster lashes on with semi perm glue totally reck my mums lashes x

Latest posts

Back