Lashes help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koko23

Reaction score
So today I practised individual lashes on my friend , my first practise since doing my course. Every time I went to apply a lash it just wasn't sticking to the natural lash. Am I doing something wrong ? It was the lash base sensitive glue. I tried doing with and without swiping . Took me so long and hardly got any lashes on , please tells me this gets easier with practise xxx

I count to 10 when using the sensitive glue and holding the lash in place as it takes forever to stick! I like the extreme glue it still gives time to adjust but dries quicker

Thanks for replying. I only got this one as I thought it was better for beginners but it was really stressing me as wouldn't stick . When I done my course the lashes were sticking easy so maybe it wasn't the sensitive one xxxx

Thanks for replying. I only got this one as I thought it was better for beginners but it was really stressing me as wouldn't stick . When I done my course the lashes were sticking easy so maybe it wasn't the sensitive one xxxx

Yeah they do recommend it for starting out but I find it takes way too long! Don’t waste it though, just hold the lash in place and count to 10 and that works for me when I use it :)

I just felt when I was taking the tweezers away the lash was coming away what a nightmare . It was my first practice set was just awful but I'm determined to figure it out. I might try the faster one too xxxx

I just felt when I was taking the tweezers away the lash was coming away what a nightmare . It was my first practice set was just awful but I'm determined to figure it out. I might try the faster one too xxxx

I hold the lash I’m attaching right at the end as I had this problem too at first, I watched some YouTube videos as well after my training to get extra tips!

Buy a faster glue, slow glues are more likely to ruin your works - more chance of stickies - and your sets will take longer.

Try a 1-2 second glue, it seems fast - but once you hold it next to the lash it should be stuck

Latest posts

Back