Lashes Nouveau, Lash Emporium and Lash Perfect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc

Reaction score
Hi
I need some expert advise
Whats the best brand to use and train in as i am starting my own buisness and want to do lashes?
Also the most cost effective ?

Thanks for your time girls xx

Hi
I need some expert advise
Whats the best brand to use and train in as i am starting my own buisness and want to do lashes?
Also the most cost effective ?

Thanks for your time girls xx

Hi! The best brand is to do with what your after.Going with a manufacturer or going independent (non branded)is a choice only you can make.

The basic training is similar all across board and the course covers Theory and practical and a handbook.Some courses might include the kit.

Pros and Cons of training with a manufacturer
Pro -Recognised brand name and you get listed on their website (,Nouveau,Lash Perfect)
Marketing Materials -,It's all done for you so you save money by only needing business cards +social media
Stock -Branded Stock
Retailing Products already made
Business & Products support
Cons
You have to keep using stock to stay listed on their site
The kit costs more
The treatment price is reflected in that
The training sometimes is not always updated
-Retailing products to sell

Pro &,Cons for unbranded
Pro -Indepedent
Price -You decide what price
Build business from scratch
Choice of stock to use..

Cons
Marketing -You have to do it all
Clientele -Work hard to build
Lack of support

I trained unbranded with Gateway and now have my own business but it's not easy some days I wish I did branded but what matters is how much work in out in and keep learning after by YouTube videos and blogs. Good luck whichever one you choose. Look on social media to see if you like the work produced as that is a good indicator of the quality. X

I beg to differ in that one some branded companies are always updating their training and kit is included in price of training so doesn't cost any extra and with some companies you have continued support off your trainer also I found unbranded training a lot more people on the course where as branded tends to have smaller groups!

I beg to differ in that one some branded companies are always updating their training and kit is included in price of training so doesn't cost any extra and with some companies you have continued support off your trainer also I found unbranded training a lot more people on the course where as branded tends to have smaller groups!

I am speaking from my point of view. Of course that isn't to account for ALL but I will say there are companies that still teach J Curl which IMO is outdated now.(people have complained about that)

A person that hasn't trained doesn't have much insight so I am painting a picture to help people make an informed choice.

Like I said I wish I chose a manufacturer so I am not bashing. It's is what I have learnt.

I'm pleased to know not ALL companies do but I would be worried if I paid a lot of money to learn about J Curl.

I found this interesting, you gave an opinion that makes sense. I am a therapist have been for 15 years and just started up a new business again from virtually a handful of customers and still trying to get more! I was thinking of doing a training course with Flirty Lashes, or something similar but cannot afford expensive £300.00 training yet, it does include the whole kit but I need something I can do properly and not have clients coming back!

I found this interesting, you gave an opinion that makes sense. I am a therapist have been for 15 years and just started up a new business again from virtually a handful of customers and still trying to get more! I was thinking of doing a training course with Flirty Lashes, or something similar but cannot afford expensive £300.00 training yet, it does include the whole kit but I need something I can do properly and not have clients coming back!
Go with your instinct,it's just my experience in hindsight. I like to learn my lessons.

Just seen this Flirties has a vat free offer on til Tuesday 23rd may and they are a great company to train with x

Latest posts

Back