Lashes on a man..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
...is it possible to do? Could you put enough on to look naturally thick without looking drag? I would love some just to enhance mine but dont want to look un natural. Can it be done?

Yes it can. I've done a guy before. You just need to start with shorter lashes, c how they look then maybe go longer. You don't need as many lashes in as a full set on a female. Just keep checking as you go and stop when you feel you have the look you want.

I found it just opened up my clients eyes, we just had to experiment a little bit the first time.

Good luck x

hi stephen speak to ruth, she got hers done by angelina and definately did not look drag xx

I'm going to be lashing my nephew soon. When i do i will try and put the pics on here and you can see. :)

Yes, mine look natural enough to get by just fine in "boy" mode without anyone batting an eyelid (if you pardon the pun) LOL...

Just an thought - have you ever had your eyelashes tinted?

I have done many male eyelash tints before and they look lovely.

x

Just an thought - have you ever had your eyelashes tinted?

I have done many male eyelash tints before and they look lovely.

x

I'd definitely vouch for eyelash tinting as a fab treatment to have too... it's quicker and easier than having eyelash extensions applied; the results last for over 3 weeks, and having my lashes tinted feels a lot less "intrusive" than the eyelash extensions too... washing my eyes in the morning can feel a bit strange with the eyelash extensions, and it's difficult to avoid dragging them with the flannel... although that's really the only time I've had any issues with the eyelash extensions though... so really it's up to you... probably the best thing would be to try the eyelash tinting first - see if that is "enough" for you - and if not, then try the eyelash extensions (although it does actually help to have your lashes tinted before getting eyelash extensions anyway - the eyelash extensions will look better - and it will also be easier for the therapist applying the lashes to see what they are doing - especially if your lashes are naturally blonde otherwise)...

Latest posts

Back