Lashes sticking together

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betsy11

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am very new to lashes recently qualified finally got the courage to do my sister after practicing on the mannequin to realise it's very different doing on a human. Firstly what's the best glue to use on cashmere lashes? I used eyelash emporium glue medium velocity however don't think it stuck very well to cashmere lashes. Secondly when isolating the lash I found some lashes stuck together and it was very uncomfortable to seperate when this happened, luckily it was only my sister and not a client. Could you please help and tell me if this has ever happened to anyone else?

I've only been lashing for a few months but yes it happens lol! You might want to use a faster drying glue or use your fan more often while isolating. And practice practice practice! I found what works for me.....I try to lash from one end of the eye to the other instead of lashing a lash here and there like my trainer taught me.

Hi
It is very different and takes time to get used to that's for sure.
I would stick with a medium glue for now, get used to technique before moving onto an ultra glue.
With all clients make sure the lashes are clean, and dry.
Combing before the start of application helps.
A full set should take you over 2 hours in the beginning as you will be figuring out to isolate properly and picking up lashes and placing them and waiting for it to adhere etc. It's normal just let your models know. Your speed will slowly improve [emoji846]
Also most lashers tend to add lashes from one eye to the other and what appears to be random but the reason behind that is so the new lash can dry fully before working on the neighbouring lashes.
Hope that's helps.
TRB x

Thank you both so much for your replies will keep practicing xx

Latest posts

Back