Lashes that last longer than 3 weeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
I had express Nouveau lashes at Christmas but they never felt very comfortable as I could always feel them when I blinked and after 2 weeks a huge clump fell out overnight taking my eyelashes with it! :(

I'm on holiday for three weeks and wanted to try again with another brand, what should I be looking for please?

Thanks

look for something like Flirties that are individual lashes. with express lashes you are placing an extension on the lashes and could be actually sticking that lash to a clump of your own lashes which means as they grow out they will be pulling lashes around it out with a brand like Flirties they isolate and extend one lash which means you can keep your lashes in for the lifetime of your eyelash and just keep having them infilled like you do with your nails lol.

It is not the brand you should be considering as nearly all lashes come from abroad - it is the skill of your technician. Look for someone who does lashed all day, every day - you should then get a good set of long lasting lashes. Hope that helps

I agree with Caz, if you are looking for longer lasting extensions then you should look for the semi permanent lashes where one extension is attached to each natural lash.

Sounds like you have had the express lashes applied which give a pretty good initial look but dont last as long and need to be removed after 1-2 weeks to avoid the natural lashes falling out.

Have a look around the local salons and ask the therapist and you should get a better feel for the treatment you are getting.

I had express Nouveau lashes at Christmas but they never felt very comfortable as I could always feel them when I blinked and after 2 weeks a huge clump fell out overnight taking my eyelashes with it! :(

I'm on holiday for three weeks and wanted to try again with another brand, what should I be looking for please?

Thanks

Did your therapist advise you to go back and get them removed after 2 weeks? I was taught if they weren't removed after this time that this could well happen, as like has been said they are not applied to an isolated lash.

Latest posts

Back