Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephlkelly

Reaction score
When applying cluster lashes what pads do you use to stop the eyes sticking together? When I done my training I wax told they wasn't really necessary but I don't think it's really professional prizing the clients eyes open x Tia x

I never have to prise clients eyes open, just get them to open regularly so glue doesn't set and glue eyes together. Never been taught to use a shield.

I wasn't taught to sheild sometimes eyes are ok but sometimes there slightly stuck, but I'll get them to regularly open there eyes xx

I use small cheap ones from Ebay (think they were 2.99) for weekend and express lashes to protect the clients bottom lashes from sticking to the top ones, and also get them to open their eyes every so often :) I use big gel ones for semi perms. Hope this helps xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't use pads for clusters, I get the client to look down throughout application rather than closing their eyes. Never have any problems with lashes sticking. Hth x

Latest posts

Back