Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NVious Lashes

Reaction score
hi
I'm starting out in the lash extensions business and wondered who the best suppliers would be and what are the best individual lashes and glue to use??

What country are you? You should buy your glue local in that regard (I know a few good international companies).
Other than that, eBay quite often has what you need cheaper then lash suppliers.
I'd stay away from CHEAP Asian lashes as they look very fake- around $25 (AUD) is a good price for a lash tray.
A lot of research is required to find your suppliers.

Our glue is perfect for classic lashing and volume lashing. Good luck with your new business x

You may have already figured this out by now.. I'm in the same boat. Just be careful if you order stuff from eBay cause sometimes they sell glue that may be old even though it's a known brand. I personally have liked products from sugar lash pro, lash affair, and Borboleta Beauty. Good luck lashing!

You may have already figured this out by now.. I'm in the same boat. Just be careful if you order stuff from eBay cause sometimes they sell glue that may be old even though it's a known brand. I personally have liked products from sugar lash pro, lash affair, and Borboleta Beauty. Good luck lashing!
I have just ordered Sugar Lash Pro. Do you have a favorite among the 3 brands?

Latest posts

Back