Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tara powell

Reaction score
Hi everyone need some advice. My regular lash client (pre corona) had her first lash set on on Thursday she told me Sunday she's had a reaction and her eyes are red and swollen (started the Friday night) so I have removed them and to me it looks like conjunctivitis. My products are all my usual stuff (but obviously new) no new products. My beauty room is fully disinfected along with any tools etc Any ideas? Feel really rubbish my client is absolutely fine and lovely but I just need to know what's happend.

Thanks 😊

Hi everyone need some advice. My regular lash client (pre corona) had her first lash set on on Thursday she told me Sunday she's had a reaction and her eyes are red and swollen (started the Friday night) so I have removed them and to me it looks like conjunctivitis. My products are all my usual stuff (but obviously new) no new products. My beauty room is fully disinfected along with any tools etc Any ideas? Feel really rubbish my client is absolutely fine and lovely but I just need to know what's happend.

Thanks 😊
Perhaps glue got in her eyes ? 🤷

Perhaps she already contracted the conjunctivitis and hadn't yet shown symptoms until coincidentally after her appointment? I know that there's a lot flying about that you should be patch testing everyone again post-covid due to peoples symptoms changing, just a thought? :s

Latest posts

Back