Lashing perming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspired

Reaction score
Does anyone perm their own lashes? I'm the only person locally who does lash perming & I was wondering if I could do it myself? What do you think?

Would also like to know this as I am in the same boat....xxx

Not sure on that...i can do my own lash tinting but as the rollers are sticky i think i personally would be too scared!

I've never done my own but a therapist I used to work with about 10 yrs ago used to perm her own if we didnt have time for me to do them in the salon.She would do one eye, then when finished she would do the other.

There's really no other way to do them as you wouldn't be able to see when doing eye 2 as you wouldn't be able to open your eye really with perm lotion on. So when you've got a spare couple of hours get Perming or ask another therapist to do it.:green:

I would do my own, but I can't open one eye if the other is closed, god knows why. I can't wink either :(

i used to do my own and i stupidly used to do both eyes at same time. dont perm them anymore though

Latest posts

Back