SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inavato

Reaction score
Hi, so I started lashing in March 2020 just before lockdown, and I’m finding it hard to increase my lashing time. It currently takes me 3-4hrs to complete a set. I’m not really having trouble getting all the lashes. I manage to get nearly 100% lashes covered, and my sets look great. But I’m not sure how to speed up. Sometimes I have trouble applying the lashes, especially when the lashes aren’t straight and they’re all curved, but I do manage to get nearly every lash covered. Any advice would really help!
Here are pictures of my sets >>>
C7905C93-F77F-4650-A5B4-C1D1412F88FB.jpeg
B9F2F050-4208-4D40-8A17-79F4835A3209.jpeg

Amazing work, but I would use 6 inner . I’ve been lashing for 7 years still takes 2 hr for classic 99% coverage and prep , Russian about 3 hrs

Amazing work, but I would use 6 inner . I’ve been lashing for 7 years still takes 2 hr for classic 99% coverage and prep , Russian about 3 hrs
I feel that my lashing time changes from 3-4hrs depending on how many natural lashes a client has. When they have lots and full lashes it takes me 4hrs but when they have sparse lashes it takes me 3 hours.

You’ll get there , my first set was 5 hrs 😱, then with years I can in 2 or 2.5 hrs

Latest posts

Back