Lashing very blonde lashes without pre tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura grant

Reaction score
hello all,

i just wanted to show you, ( following on from a previous thread)
that it is no problem to apply lashes onto very blonde hair, without having to pre tint the clients lashes, therefore limiting chemical stimution within the eye area.
you can see my photos in my album ( not sure how to get them attatched to this thread sorry

Well I'm not a lasher, but I just had a look Laura and they look fab! x

Hi Laura, just wanted to say thank you
I took your advice from your previous thread and you were spot on.
I had a really fair client the other week and was thinking about buying some blonde lashes as I knew she didn't want to have her lashes tinted.
But I read your comments and by the time I had finished her lashes you couldn't really see any of her fair natural lashes and my sets are no where near as full as your lashes but I live in hope. xx

Perfect set Laura. No pre tint required:):):):)

hello all,

i just wanted to show you, ( following on from a previous thread)
that it is no problem to apply lashes onto very blonde hair, without having to pre tint the clients lashes

Didn't I said that in one of my post?:green:

Didn't they tellyou that in your training... ? :)

They look lovely, totally gorgeous (think it was my thread you were talking about :hug:)

Is it just as easy to see the lashes for isolating when they are so fair?

Jen x

it is just as easy. sometimes when you do very black bushy hairs, they can be harder than very blonde lashes.
and fantastic that you did a great job on your blonde lady.

i think in my training it was prefered to tint blonde lashes before lashing:)

bellalashes.
can you tell me what thread you were talking about, as i did not see you on the one that we were all talking about.

Indeed. Pardon me. I just checked my posts and I didn't say it it, I've said it in one private posts. Sorry! :hug:

Latest posts

Back