Lashlift - what other business's can you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nataliemakeup

Reaction score
Hi, wondering if anyone can help.

I'm trained in the salon systems Lash Lift at the time I thought the results were quite good, I did really want to train with LVL lashes, however after talking to my clients they felt they wouldn't be able to afford the recommended price for LVL's.

So my question's are, is there any other business's that do lashlift? If not, does anybody use the salon system lash lift on a day to day basis - what do you think of the results?

Thanks in advance!

X

You should look at lashnv, from the creative beauty group

I use lash lift, I get great results from it - lastin up to 8 weeks, I charge £30, other salons in my area charge £55/65 for LVL because of the name - but then again it costs a lot more to train with them! X

I use lash lift too and think its fantastic so far though iv only managed to do it on family and friends. Only 1 client has had the treatment!!! Iv added photos and everything :( iv heard people talking about lvl and just want to butt in and say lash lift is practically the same and way cheaper!!!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks you all so much, were you able to get the micro wands and the metal tool from sallys, can't seem to find it on their website and it doesn't sounds like they come with the lash lift system.

Thanks again!
X

Thanks you all so much, were you able to get the micro wands and the metal tool from sallys, can't seem to find it on their website and it doesn't sounds like they come with the lash lift system.

Thanks again!
X

Try lashbase for your products its great plus there is an offer on at the moment :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have a look at flirties they do lash lift products and training x

lashlift is huge for me at the moment, clients love the results!! I trained with Flirties and would highly recommend them for training and products :) x

Latest posts

Back