SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimeececcarelli

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’ve been trained in lash lifts & started using salon system which I didn’t get on too well with so switched to Airlift.
I find I get great results however for clients who want the ‘pulled up’ lash look all my airlift lifts are always curled.
I have since purchased a Elleebana test kit to trial but am wondering if this massively differs from other lift products as only have had my basic training who doesnt use this product.
If anyone can give me some guidance on the steps of the treatment i’d really appreciate it ✨💖

Attachments

• 9B990836-066A-4AD2-9341-2E909EF24903.jpeg
    9B990836-066A-4AD2-9341-2E909EF24903.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
Hi, I wonder how you’ve got on with changing?
I’ve got a selection of Airlift, Ellebana and LashUs products (currently using LashUs Solutions and Airlift gel glue) and was interested in your thread about the lashes being too curly for some...I’ve found the same thing has happened and think the different shaped forms do make a difference, however I’m aware that I need to be careful to keep the Solutions to a particular line on the shield before it curls back on itself so I clean up as I go.
I hope you’ve found a good system?xx

Latest posts

Back