Last nights attempt at sculpted gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

On Friday night I decided to try out gel sculpts on myself. I'm not qualified in gel only in acrylic but i want to do a gel course.

Wanted to know what you all thought. I just used pink gel as im not confident in colour or glitter in acrylic let alone gel lol.

I just used a milky pink and nail stickers for the flowers.

Anyways just wanted to know what you all thought

SANY0004-1.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

SANY0001-1.jpg

Thanks
Angela

cant really comment as i dont do gel...love the flowers though...they look good to me xxxxxxxx

i can comment and think they look great i much prefer gel as you get a lovley lasing shine. and the flowere are lovley well done babe.

I love them angela.

Me i ask what kind of brand did you use?

bubbles

Thanks for the replys :)

I used a gel from here in Germany as I dont want to buy known brands in the UK just yet, i'm still just practicing. Its called nail-discount-24

I'm not a gel tech, but I do like a more natural look myself and I like them a bit longer, so if I was your client I would be well chuffed with these.

i can comment and think they look great i much prefer gel as you get a lovley lasing shine. and the flowere are lovley well done babe.

you can also get this great shine with l & p by using the uv gel top coat over it x

you can also get this great shine with l & p by using the uv gel top coat over it x

this i can second as this is what i do to clients and they prefer it to a matt look :)

Latest posts

Back