Last week in the month....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren.

Reaction score
Hi, Im just wondering if anyone finds the last week in the month (before payday) gets much quieter. The shop I work in has been much quieter this week, even the sunbeds and toning machine. I just remember when I used to get paid monthly that towards the end of the month I didn't have any money left to treat myself.....just wondering how many other people are the same. Anybody else find this?? It may not be anything to do with this why we are quiet this week but just seems a coincidence.

Lauren

i was quieter last week, although sat was busy...this weeks been quieter too although tomorrow and saturday are already busy too. i always find first two weeks i take about 1/3 more than i take in these weeks, althougth second half of last week usually helps out. xx

My salons have gone mental busy the last few weeks. I have no idea why, but am just rolling with it!

This is the time to get your special offers out there, then. Give people an irrestistible offer and they'll find the money. Trust me!

We were talking about offers today, thinking about recommend a friend or loyalty cards...any idea which work best? Which offers get people through the doors??

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back