Latest Pictures - tell me if you're sick of seeing them!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleAU

Reaction score
carly.JPG

betty.JPG

never tired of appreciating someone else's hard work! looks fabulous!!
smilieturtle.gif

I love those little flowers! Are they hand painted on?

Quite new to nails and keep practising my nail art to make it look that good!
:shocker:
Regards

They are gorgeous :D
Like me I see you are into Christies Hybiscus ;)
Keep up the good work..........and hey we are never bored with seeing pics keep posting xxxxxxx
Take care Dawnie

Funkay baby!! ;) I dont think any nail artist gets tired of looking at nail art pics!!! I spend AGES looking at pics of nails and nail art!!

xxlaylaxx

They're so cool Michelle. I wish I could get the Hibiscus looking right because it looks so pretty and I think my clients would love it. Oh well, I'll carry on practicing....!!!!

Thanks guys for the kind words :oops:

The best compliment was from Christie who said "They look just like mine!!!" She sounded suprised :?: !!!!

I'm so addicted to this nail art - I make all my clients have a little something on their ring fingers now and I'm getting better with each client. Practice makes perfect :)

Beautiful!!

Go Girl!!

Those are looking very pretty - particularly like the silver sparkle tips!! Just had mine very long, stilletto in shape and the tips were reddy/black hologram sparkle!! New from CND in the summer - gorgeous!!! :thumbsup:

I remember you had them at Olympia, they looked abFab.
Could I bribe Sam to do mine too................???
Love Ruth xxx

As for Michelle, they are soooooooooooooooooo pretty, just the thing to cheer you up. How can anyone with pretty nails like that, possibly ever be miserable. keep em coming........

love Ruth xxxxx

samantha, your nails were stunning @ Olympia...sooo unfair... :(

xxlaylaxx

I think the silver sparkle is lovely too, Michelle :thumbsup: Mrs Geek, as I missed everyone at Olympia so didnt see your nails :evil: Is there any chance of a pic of those fabby sounding red/black sparkle nails? Would love to see!

those are beautiful michelle you keep the pics coming

:D

Michelle, you should know we never get tired of nail pics!! ;)
Those are really nice and I love the silver tips too!!

Glorsclaws said:
I think the silver sparkle is lovely too, Michelle :thumbsup: Mrs Geek, as I missed everyone at Olympia so didnt see your nails :evil: Is there any chance of a pic of those fabby sounding red/black sparkle nails? Would love to see!

Should see them in NailPro Europe as they took a few pics of them!! :tongue:

They are absolutely beautiful. So tasteful and stylish. Now I know what I'm aiming for - leaves my lines, dots and squiggles looking decidedly shabby!!!

Love to see nail pics - keep em coming!

Love
Sue
xxx

http://uk.msnusers.com/NailMates

I got a new camera!!!

disclaimer: I am not a professional, just a housewife who likes to paint!
Here are today's nails, with so much detail you can see all the faults. :D BTW these are just "random watercolor" theme.
nails4-13.jpg

every keep the pictures coming, I for one never get bored!

:) I love your work!
BrendaLee

WOW I love them
Love Ruthxx

there are very nice
well done

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back