Launch night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annemarie

CND Grand Master tech
Reaction score
Evening all.
I'm planning on throwing a launch night for a new treatment I am getting into my salon. What time is best to ask clients to arrive at the salon for or from? I'm new to launch events although I did have one when I opened my salon last summer but it was during the day.
thanx in advance :biggrin:

Just bumping up ;)

Hi Annemarie, how exciting!

I would do 6:00 or 7:00 in the evening. That way, working women can get home, make dinner and get to your salon. That's if you're having it on a weekday. If a Saturday or Sunday, I'd do 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon.

HTH and best of luck! :hug:

Very nice, i would recommend around 6.30-7pm till 9-10pm. Make sure you tell everyone about it! Get a big buzz around the event.

Get yourself a email collection form- insisting that by signing up they will get exclusive offer. (then you an mailchimp them whenever you want). Alternatively % off for the new treatments you wish to offer, maybe a special to draw people to come later.

Its a great oppertunity to have a sample group to put out some feelers/test the waters on maybe some treatments that havent been explored much.- find out why/price etc. looking at a different view point but good luck! xoxo

Aww thank for your help nana and wonder woman. I'm so excited as I've not done something like this before. except when ii opened last year I had a little open day as money was a bit tight to do a big one. Hehe.
Any ideas what I can put in my goody bags? I was thinking of samples, price list, money off voucher etc. What type of nibbles can I have.:biggrin:

You could also put some nice chocolates in the goody bags.

For nibbles, cheese & crackers, ham roll ups (my personal FAVE), a hot artichoke dip with crackers/bread and cut up fruit and/or veggies and dips.

I wish I lived closer! :)

You could also put some nice chocolates in the goody bags.

For nibbles, cheese & crackers, ham roll ups (my personal FAVE), a hot artichoke dip with crackers/bread and cut up fruit and/or veggies and dips.

I wish I lived closer! :)
Thank nana. You've gave me some fab idea. Aww wish you lived closer too. :biggrin:

What about cupcakes?... Get a local company on board and get them some free advertising too? It's just that they're quick and easy and if someone else is on charge of them then you won't have to clear up either! Also.. I love strawberries dipped in chocolate x

Cupcakes sounds good but messy. I don't think I could handle the crumbs in my salon. I'm a bit ocd about cleaning I'm afraid haha. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back