Launch Party Nerves!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerries

Reaction score
Hi all

Well this is it...my beautiful new salon is about to open its' doors tonight...and I am so nervous I think I might not turn up lol.

Any last minute words of wisdom would be much appreciated :0)

C x

Hi all

Well this is it...my beautiful new salon is about to open its' doors tonight...and I am so nervous I think I might not turn up lol.

Any last minute words of wisdom would be much appreciated :0)

C x

I am so excited for you and the opening, Cerries.

Nerves are all a part of the 'fun'. :D If we don't take that nervous step forward in life, we would end up staying always where we are (as sadly many do)!!

I wish you all the best in the new venture ... I know it will be successful .. I sensed it in you from the first posts I read when you joined salonngeek. You have come along way in a relatively short time since then ... I think that shows right there, that you will be rewarded with a great future.

Enjoy yourself and have a terrific night tonight xx

Wow Gigi thanks for that - I promised Samantha I would send some photos, so I will send them to you too. I knew it was all real when my beautiful sign went up yesterday...I'm just so glad I have perservered over the last year...just can't wait to get started now in my new home :0) xxx

Enjoy your launch, you'll do great! Good luck! xxx

It's going to be fantasic..you better turn up :twisted: :D
See you later.
:hug:

a big day for you!!! enjoy and good luck!! xx

Enjoy it as much as possible, mingle plenty and try not to get bogged down should you get a mad rush of people all vying for your attention at once. Believe me it will be all over in the blink of an eye and you will no doubt feel shattered, so make the most of it. Good luck and all the best for the future. xx

Good luck with tonight and with your business. I'm sure you'll do great. x

On the practical side ... make sure that appointment book is glued to your side because at the end of the day that is what this is all about!! :D Sorry there is no changing me!! :D xx

Best of Luck !
Smile, look fabulous, feel fabulous and mingle and mix - hand out those cards and make everyone feellike they just have to be part of your big plan !
Well done - have a fantastic evening!
Cait

I want to wish you the "very best of luck" you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a huge success of this ...... :hug::hug::hug:

all the best cherries, it will be great - YOU will be GREAT:hug:

Good luck hun! Your big day and you really deserve it.
I think everyone has given you great tips, and like Gigi said, keep that appointment book with you so can as filled up as quickly as possible.

Can't wait to hear all about it!

The very best of luck and Thankyou for all your help to me this week xx

Latest posts

Back