Launch/promotion evening for non-surgical face lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
I've just paid for the Silhouette Dermalift and Microdermabrasion machine and start training beginning of November. The rep has offered to hold a launch/promotional evening at the salon and I was just wondering if anybody else had done this and if so how? Did you contact clients you thought may be interested in purchasing a course and did you book them in for a demo on the night? Also, did you charge? What is everyone charging for a one off treatment and a course of treatments? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks x I need to get this right as I need to pay off the machine!!

I recently bought Elemis biotec and I have a launch day. I did it myself because the rep wasn't free the day I wanted. I sent an email to all clients, I did a 20 minute treatment on them it was £10 but would be refunded on any facials or Elemis products. I filled the day worked from 9.30am and the last one was 8.30pm. It wAs hard going but I sold I think it was 6 courses, think 8 have monthly facials and I also offered a discount in the facials that month, I was really pleased, I hate doing launch events but they do pay off.

The people on the courses have just come to an end this week, and last week we had an open day so I promoted the biotec again and again the courses have now started again and got people booking in for the facial.

I know how you feel as I took out a loan for the machine so need to make money to pay it off each month.

Good luck and keep promoting it, take pictures and talk loads to your clients about it.

I recently bought Elemis biotec and I have a launch day. I did it myself because the rep wasn't free the day I wanted. I sent an email to all clients, I did a 20 minute treatment on them it was £10 but would be refunded on any facials or Elemis products. I filled the day worked from 9.30am and the last one was 8.30pm. It wAs hard going but I sold I think it was 6 courses, think 8 have monthly facials and I also offered a discount in the facials that month, I was really pleased, I hate doing launch events but they do pay off.

The people on the courses have just come to an end this week, and last week we had an open day so I promoted the biotec again and again the courses have now started again and got people booking in for the facial.

I know how you feel as I took out a loan for the machine so need to make money to pay it off each month.

Good luck and keep promoting it, take pictures and talk loads to your clients about it.

Thanks for replying and I apologise for not getting back to you sooner. I've booked 6 clients in with the rep for a free half hour demo (as advised by the rep). Did you have an offer on only on the launch day or did you extend it for say a week or for the full month?

Latest posts

Back