Lauren's Gold

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
Has anyone had their pre order yet? I messaged them 2 weeks ago and was told the orders were being sent out in the next 7-10 days but I would get an email prior to dispatch..... nothing yet and no answer to my last mesaage, getting slightly worried

I've tried emailing them to ask if I can view the professional range as when I log in, it says I'm restricted. Had to email them a second time to get an answer. Their answer was that I should now be able to view the professional range. I can't!! It's frustrating. Hope they reply soon to you.

Just to let you know I've recently tried Lauren's Gold samples and it is nothing like the original Lauren's Way tan which I'm very disappointed about! I've had to go back to tan tone on eBay to purchase my Lauren's Way tan

Oh no! Maybe I'll get to try it soon if it ever arrives

Another week... still waiting. May just cancel PayPal payment and go elsewhere

Another week... still waiting. May just cancel PayPal payment and go elsewhere
I used laurens way for 3 years and absolutely loved it, but after waiting and waiting and getting frustrated with the launch of Lauren's gold I got some samples from other companies. I've now been using Nouvatan for the past 4 months and really like it. Was so gutted when Lauren's way closed down and really wanted to stick with lauren's gold but the customer service hasn't been great so unfortunately they've lost me as a customer. They did email me though to tell me that the solution would be exactly the same as Laurens way, just a different scent, so It's odd that the new samples aren't as good :/ maybe they have changed some ingredients after all. x

I gave up, they've had my money since June...asked for a refund and got it the next day...decided to try Australian Gold instead, called to place an order, phone is dead, website not working and no replies to messages or emails

Latest posts

Back