Laurens Way Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taralass

The Tan Room
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me if they have tried the new Laurens Way solution?

I stock LA Tan and Nouvatan but so many of my younger customers want me to buy this tan in.....thanks to TOWIE.

If you had a lot of people ask get it.

I myself don't think much to it, I have the 8% . However my younger clients love it.
I use Sienna and fine it much better, you buy in to the name with laurens way.
It's more of an orange base tan I found x

I have used it on a number of young clients that was asking me to get it in. For the name not for anything else and alot of my girls like to be dark!!! But this is very orange, I will not be ordering any more. If u are using L A tanning I would highly recommend u stick to that!!!! But get a sample and see what u think. Xx

I was not impressed at all very orangey (and I am olive skinned and it still had an orange tinge!)

Didn't last all that long either. I also thought it was quite expensive.

The Plus points were no biscuity smell at all and the name does all the selling for you.

Tested it out on 2 clients , one pale = black and orangey and olive skin= orange tinge I wasn't very impressed.

I've only tried the original - and it does come out a kind of golden tan, the wear off is good. And yeah, the young 'uns love it :rolleyes: Personally I think Sienna X and LA Tanning are better colours, but thats just me!
If there's a demand I'd say get it!

Thanks Girls...think i will give it a miss!

Thanks for the feedback, I also will give it a miss :Scared: Would love some feedback on la tan though please pm me x

I rang them up and got a free sample it was ok guide colour very orange. The girl I did it on said it was ok but made her skin feel dry but she did quite like the colour but prefered Sienna x which is what she normally has with me xx

I asked them for a sample and never even got a reply back! So i wont be bothering with them now!

LA Tan fab!!! and Nouvatan!!

We have many salons and mobile therapists that buy Laurens Way Spray Tan solution and repeat orders for it. Yes the names sells the solution people buy into celebrity products!!!

Our other best sellers are Brown Bitz and Tantrum!!!

Check salon geek for feedback on brown bitz!!! choose cherry 8%, Citrus sherbert 10% and Coconut 12%

tantrum is a new brand but is doing big things, give your customer a tantrum!!! Choose 12%, 16% and 1 hr platinum tan!!!

Brown Gorgeous ? Total Tanning Solutions, Spray Tan Solution, Machines Supplies.

Happy Spray Tanning !!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I got this in on request, and they are very good at promoting you via twitter I have got new clients this way. I personally prefer my OMG but its been worth it for me with the promo and as I say its what our clients like really not us and mine love it!

I am very pale and liked Laurens Way, I didn't think it was orange in the slightest on my skin x

I've just started to stock laurens way And my clients love it! I tried out the spray tan and I loved the colour. I've had a lot of demand for if and think it's very reasonable to buy. Deff worth a go!! I rang up laurens way for a sample and had it sent to me the next day!

Latest posts

Back