Lauren's Way tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicBeauty4

Reaction score
Hi everyone, not to sure ifim allowed to ask this, as I've never posted before does anyone know if there is any Lauren's way professional discount codes floating about ATM before I place my next order with them:)

Thank you in advance

Xxxx

im sure i saw a 10% discount in one of the trade magazines .... give them a tinkle mention you've seen a 10% discount .... they may well just offer it to you ... sorry cant remember which one

kx

Hi everyone, not to sure ifim allowed to ask this, as I've never posted before does anyone know if there is any Lauren's way professional discount codes floating about ATM before I place my next order with them:)

Thank you in advance

Xxxx

im sure i saw a 10% discount in one of the trade magazines .... give them a tinkle mention you've seen a 10% discount .... they may well just offer it to you ... sorry cant remember which one

kx

It was professional beauty. Enter the code: LAURENSWAYUK for 10% off offer ends 18/07/12

yes i did remember seeing it in the professional beauty magazine and was hunting through them but couldnt find it! thankyou for ur help!

Latest posts

Back