Lava shell mobile treatment price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hlovesbeauty

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm about to start my online lava shell training and I was just wondering how much is a good price to charge for lava shell body massage and back massage for a mobile business?

You will need to add the cost of products plus extra time on to your existing massage prices.
For the back you will use 2 shells, for a full body you will use 4.
Make sure you factor this in. Promote it as a luxury type of massage.

Hya! How was your online training If you don’t mind me asking? Is it a pre recorded video? have messaged shared beauty secrets but had no reply! I’m wanting to do the lave therma facial online training.

I did my training with them back when they used to come into colleges to train students as an extra to their courses. As a lecturer we got to do the training for free! So this was face to face training however a year or so ago I did an online training thing with them to update my certificate. I think I sent in some written work to them.
For supplies you have to order through shared secrets. I used to be able to buy from ellisons but that has all stopped now.

Latest posts

Back