Lava Shell Therma Facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
I just wondered has anyone done or doing a course in the new Lava Shell Therma Facial?
I have my course booked next Monday 28th & cant wait :D x

Hi Emma,
Oh that sounds exciting, I have read about it and would be interested to know what it's like please let us know when you have completed the course how it goes.

Hi Andi - I will do :D
I did the Lava Shell Massage course in March & it was fantastic, such a lovely massage to do & recieve, & it has been really popular. So really excited about the Therma Facial course. x

oh enjoy it , i will be doing my facial training soon ,the only thing thats stopping me at the momnet is that im so busy doing the lava shell body massage to take time LOL:D

Just to update......
I have been on the Lava Shell Therma Facial course today and it was AMAZING!!
The facial range of products are Spa Find which are so lovely, which uses sea salts from the dead sea - so the mineral contenet is very high.
The facial massage with the warm Lava Shells is BEAUTIFUL! Massaging the face, neck, shoulders, top of arms, & head. The facial also includes a welcome masssage which you start the treatment of with!
I would highly recommend this course! It is difinatly one of the best courses I have been on! :D x

Latest posts

Back