Lava Shell training questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkiediamonds

Reaction score
Hi all

i have recently completed my 2 treatments for the lava shell online back treatment course. I have a couple of questions I was hoping people could help me with. There is 1 question in the assessment paper which i can find absolutely no mention of in the course materials. It asks which conditions would benefit from lava shell massage one of these being "clients who feel the cold". I am probably over analyzing as i do a lot of that but there is no mention of it specifically benefiting this. Yes I can see that it warms the tissue etc but I wouldn't consider it a specific benefit? Much more obvious and strong benefits ie improving oxygen and nutrient supply, deep relaxation, hygienic, muscular issues etc. Any thoughts ladies? Also the new kit has the kokolahaki coconut oil it it. As it is a relatively expensive treatment to offer in terms of cost of materials,does anyone use standard massage oil?Also in terms of consultation cards does everyone who has done this use the template from the assessment materials or devise there own etc

Many Thanks

Rose

Hi all

i have recently completed my 2 treatments for the lava shell online back treatment course. I have a couple of questions I was hoping people could help me with. There is 1 question in the assessment paper which i can find absolutely no mention of in the course materials. It asks which conditions would benefit from lava shell massage one of these being "clients who feel the cold". I am probably over analyzing as i do a lot of that but there is no mention of it specifically benefiting this. Yes I can see that it warms the tissue etc but I wouldn't consider it a specific benefit? Much more obvious and strong benefits ie improving oxygen and nutrient supply, deep relaxation, hygienic, muscular issues etc. Any thoughts ladies? Also the new kit has the kokolahaki coconut oil it it. As it is a relatively expensive treatment to offer in terms of cost of materials,does anyone use standard massage oil?Also in terms of consultation cards does everyone who has done this use the template from the assessment materials or devise there own etc

Many Thanks

Rose

I'm also doing this course and wondering did you send your forms back through the post or email.
Thanks x

Hi all

Many Thanks

Rose

I think you are on the right track with your own thoughts about the benefits of using lava shells in massage treatments.
My thoughts are:
Deepens the relaxation experienced.
Good for muscle strains
Good for osteoarthritis
Good for lumbar aches
Good for men (larger muscles to work on)

I don't use their oils (didn't like quality or smell) so I use my essential oils from tisserand. I promote the lava shells as an add on to aromatherapy massage.

For consultation cards - I just use my regular one.

Latest posts

Back