Lava shells experience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise Richardson

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a lava shell massage today to see if I liked it as a treatment and to potentially go on the training. I don't know what I was expecting. I just thought that if you were using something to massage it would feel quite deep. Instead it just felt like the shells were rolled over my back with no massage effect. Is this right? It was a relief when she did massage me with her hands as my back was killing me! Would be interested to hear your views.

Is anyone offering wave stone massage? I have been looking at that too and it seems it might give a deeper massage which is what I am looking for

It sounds like the therapist wasn't pressing very hard with the shells.
I combine aromatherapy massage with lava shells which works well.
You should get a good sense of pressure with the shells and you can turn them on their sides to work deep points.

The only time you can't get decent pressure is if your client is skinny!

It sounds like the therapist wasn't pressing very hard with the shells.
I combine aromatherapy massage with lava shells which works well.
You should get a good sense of pressure with the shells and you can turn them on their sides to work deep points.

The only time you can't get decent pressure is if your client is skinny!
Thanks for your reply. This was what I was thinking but having done it I couldn't be sure.

May I ask if you invested in the wavestone or the lava shells. I am considering hot stones, wavestone or lava shells. TIA

May I ask if you invested in the wavestone or the lava shells. I am considering hot stones, wavestone or lava shells. TIA

The OP hasn’t logged into Salon Geek since September 2017, so there’s a chance you may not find out the answer.

Latest posts

Back