LayStar has PC probs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Just got a message from Laystar, her PC is kaputt............
So she said she will be online as soon as it's all fixed.........
Lets hope it wont be to long eh ???
Missing ya already !!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankgod my uncle works with PCs!!

Am back quicker than expected Ruthy baby :lol:

xxx

Can't get rid of our Layla that easily , :lol: Ruthie
Where theres a way eh Layla

bout time :D

Good to see you back Layla

chicha face - missed ya darl!! :D

Lmao Sam, it was broken for ONE day! :cool:

Seemed like ages though.... ;)

xx

hi hun, welcome back ! lol

hows them eyes !

kx

LayStar said:
Lmao Sam, it was broken for ONE day! :cool:

Seemed like ages though.... ;)

xx

PMSL

Karren!! Ssshh!! :cool: Lol, the eyes are better, only I have a nice white line on the right side of my face...good job my fringe hangs that side, lmfao, no one has noticed yet, but I'm having my hair up tomorrow for a school girl themed night out tomorrow so will have to figure out how to get rid of it lmao. :cry: Great sympathy I got from the boyf too! He was on the floor laughing! Men! :rolleyes: ;)

xxlayxx

oh you do make me laugh !

have fun tomorrow, im sure after a few vody's you'll not be thinking about it !

kx

LayStar said:
PMSL

Karren!! Ssshh!! :cool: Lol, the eyes are better, only I have a nice white line on the right side of my face...good job my fringe hangs that side, lmfao, no one has noticed yet, but I'm having my hair up tomorrow for a school girl themed night out tomorrow so will have to figure out how to get rid of it lmao. :cry: Great sympathy I got from the boyf too! He was on the floor laughing! Men! :rolleyes: ;)

xxlayxx

Lmao, a few?! :confused: I dont do 'a few'....i do 'too many', pmsl!

Shall try get some pics for you to see and laugh over, im borrowing most of my sisters school uniform for this! The girls at the salon are curling my hair and puting 'em in cutesy bunches with ribbons lol, jus gota get some dark foundation for that darn line!!

:o :D

xx

LayStar said:
but I'm having my hair up tomorrow for a school girl themed night out tomorrow
I CAN SOOOO IMAGINE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO WEAR!!

Once when I was 14, a guy friend had a party - 'Come as you were 14 years ago' and we my mum sewed frills on the bottom of a pair of tennis pants and I wore my tennis skirt with a dummy around my neck and bunches!! I hope you are NOT wearing anything quite like that - it was the 80's though!!! :o

yeh post some pics hun, im so jealous of your nights out they look like you have a real scream with your mates - watch out Essex here she comes again !! lol

omg i can just picture you all done up your gonna drive the boys mad

Ladies lock your sons up !

have a fab time, im sure you will lol

chat soon

x

LayStar said:
Lmao, a few?! :confused: I dont do 'a few'....i do 'too many', pmsl!

Shall try get some pics for you to see and laugh over, im borrowing most of my sisters school uniform for this! The girls at the salon are curling my hair and puting 'em in cutesy bunches with ribbons lol, jus gota get some dark foundation for that darn line!!

:o :D

xx

"I hope you are NOT wearing anything quite like that - it was the 80's though!!!"

Lmao oh samantha hahaha

Im not wearing a dummy...

I've got my sisters school shirt (i amazingly fit into it!!), tied up at the front with an eyeful to see lmao, with my old school tie loosely tied around my neck, with my Prefect badge on it :lol: Then my short black skirt, stockings held up with a gorgeous pale blue suspender belt (sp?!), the stockings have cute lil bows on the ankles, and HUGE high heels. Omg what a sight to see! :eek:

Yea Karren nights out with me are always always a laugh!! I think we should ALL have a geeky night out clubbing in colchester lmao!! And it has to be PlayBoy Bunny themed - rotf!! And Samantha - I'll take you to see Funny Little Man!!! :D :D :D :D :D

xx

I'll take you to see Funny Little Man!!! :D :D :D :D :D xx
ahhhhhahhhhhaa funnnyyyyy little mannn ahhhhhhh dat wud be velly good!!!!

Lmfao

oh he was just too funny when I went to his resturant the other day, he kept fussing over me and staring again. And now he knows my name because the bill was under my name! Lmao Layla and Tong. Im so gona introduce you Missy!

Off to watch BigBro, chicken, shall update you on the wild night out xx

Oh Layla you could have your own little chinese take away there..........
Just think spring rolls for life lol..............
Have a fab time on your school night out lol..............
Wanna see the piccies babe........ALL OF THEM.........not just the tame ones lol

hey ruth you not watching penalties hun ?

no posts for a while on geek !

kx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Oh Layla you could have your own little chinese take away there..........
Just think spring rolls for life lol..............
Have a fab time on your school night out lol..............
Wanna see the piccies babe........ALL OF THEM.........not just the tame ones lol

Didnt want to make a seperate post, but Karren, Missy and Ruth and anyone else who was following this weird thread, my school girl night pics are loaded up in my gallery!! ENJOY!!!

:twisted:

They are wicked babe, you look good cant even see the white marks lol.......... no panda eyes there babe xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back