Lazer vision

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi, ive been looking into lazer vision, ive heard from quite a few people how great it is.
Since then i have spoken to my optician who said I will have to wear reading glasses after ive had it done as it distorts ya vision close up,ive also spoken to a friend who worked in an opticians,and she said the same.:rolleyes:
So i just wanted to know if any of you geeks had it done,or know of anybody and has this happened to you or them, before i go ahead with my consultation.:rolleyes:Thanx .

I had laser treatment for short-sightedness 12 years ago and have no regrets at all. It cured my short-sight so I now have no need for glasses, but when my eyes deteriorate with age (coming round a bit quick :eek:!) I will then need glasses for reading......

At my consultation they told me they can reverse what has happened so far to my eyes but can't prevent anything happening in the future, and that incudes the need for age related reading glasses. That's why I was an ideal candidate - 25 years old with vision that had stabilised...... I had mine done at Optimax in Bristol.

I had laser treatment for short-sightedness 12 years ago and have no regrets at all. It cured my short-sight so I now have no need for glasses, but when my eyes deteriorate with age (coming round a bit quick :eek:!) I will then need glasses for reading......

At my consultation they told me they can reverse what has happened so far to my eyes but can't prevent anything happening in the future, and that incudes the need for age related reading glasses. That's why I was an ideal candidate - 25 years old with vision that had stabilised...... I had mine done at Optimax in Bristol.

Absolutely spot on.

My brother had it done several years ago and has had no problems whatsoever from it, but he will in a few years need reading glasses (runs in the family, lol). He's never once regretted it. He's an optician, btw, so if anyone would know if it was a dodgy procedure it would be him!

my BIL had it done about 6 months ago, he said its the best thing he evr had done, he's a paramedic, and so he looked into it long and hard before making any desicions

hths xxxx

my sis had it done....paid alot for it as she had to have the eye peeled back or something......she was in alot of pain for 2 weeks after....see her today and one of her eyes is still not right...she going back next month...hth xx

Latest posts

Back