Lazy eye make-up...???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pazzy

Reaction score
Hhmmm - i bet they dont apply like they look in real life!

bet it takes longer getting these things on your eyes in the right place no over lapping than putting eye shadow on yourself with a brush!!!!! lol xxx

Reminds me of the Avon self adhesive nail polishes,not that I ever tried the things but looks similar,I bet they crack and look all bitty as the day/night wears on,and what if some of it came off and went in your eye:eek:That would more than likely happen to me.Everything and anything irritates my eyes.

Think I will stick to normal eye- makeup,thanks for link though:hug:

Mmm, I'm just loving the camoflage one...:eek:

I actually think they will be more hassel than ordinary eyemake-up.

Can you imagine going on the dragons den with them?

It would be so humiliating.

I think the idea is good, how well it works is another matter all together.

I can't apply eyeshadow to safe my life if it involves more than one colour :lol:

I've been to the make up counters and have had demos done on me, I've sat and watched them do it on my friends, making notes as they go along. Then I try and do it at home and it looks like I've let a 3 year old loose on my face :lol:

Watching the application video, I found it interesting that they only showed the very light transfer being removed from the eye and not any of the darker or more patterned ones.

Marlise

How long does it really take to apply a bit of eye make up?

I'd take much longer fart arsing around with those things!! :lol:

how lazy is that? part of the fun of going out is getting ready.im not good at all with eyeshadow even though i love how it looks but even i wouldnt bother trying them.i would much rather experiment with different eyeshadows,experimenting is also part of the fun,even if you do look like a clown at the end of it:lol:
not my cup of tea im afraid

I like the idea, my vision is not so good in one of my eyes, I never manage to get the same blending on both eyes! Bet its not that easy though.

Julie

Latest posts

Back